Friday 22 June 2012

Street Style: Mens Fashion Week

I loved every minute of last week's Menswear Fashion Week in London, what with the elaborate installations and impressive shows. But there's nothing I love more than people watching, and fashion week produces the cream of the crop. Womenswear shows invite outlandish outfits and glamorous guises galore, whereas menswear attendees seem to delight in subtleties and a focus on style over trends. Which is the essence of why I adore menswear so much really. I actually spotted The Sartorialist, Scott Schuman, while waiting outside the Pringle show- and I'm not ashamed to say I was pretty star struck. I also got oddly excited when I discovered he shot someone I shot myself outside the Fashion East installations- that's her in the neon Nike's in the first shot. Other photographers snapping the style elite included Tommy Ton, Noah Emrich, among others, and I picked out some of my favourite shots from London and Pitti to show you below.

The Sartorialist

Liam Goslett of Gaws for Four Pins

Liam Goslett of Gaws for Four Pins

Nam @ Streetfsn

Nam @ Streetfsn

Tommy Ton for Style.com

Tommy Ton for Style.com




No comments:

Post a Comment