Wednesday 12 December 2012

Dior Homme- "Can I Make the Music Fly?"



This week saw the launch of Dior Homme's new Miami boutique and to celebrate the occasion, designer Kris van Assche unveiled Homme's exclusive new film "Can I Make the Music Fly", created by none other than the great Bruce Weber. Shot in New York and filled with beautiful classical music suited to rainy days, Weber, unsurprisingly, captures the scenes beautifully in black and white with a subtle drama. Not being a ballet fan, my interest was more in the shooting and music rather than the dancing, and I remain unconvinced about the running through puddles and what not, but both videos are undeniably beautiful all the same. Take a look below for the full version, which is my favourite of the two.


No comments:

Post a Comment